- Confirmation drilling for 2 separate areas with 5 to 20km interspacing in each is planned for 2013
- Resource drilling and an NI 43-101 resource estimate targeted for 2014
- Historic wells were drilling by oil companies between 1940 and 1980 indicating Potash showings with up to 25% K2O in Alberta
- Since 2008 Grizzly has acquired 900K acres along the Alberta/Saskatchewan border with showings of up to 31%+ K2O with assays from drill hole cores from Grizzly's Q1 2012 drilling program
- Grizzly is targeting a 250-500 million tonne (mt) potential potash deposit. Conceptually, a 250 mt @ 20% K2O generates a 50 mt Potash deposit*.
* The Company currently does not have a defined compliant 43-101 resource on its Alberta Potash Property. There is no guarantee that with further work one will be defined.