- Drillholes with up to 31.1% K2O results from assays on recent Grizzly drill program
- Historic Unity Potash Mine 45 km east of existing GZD lands
- Agrium Vanscory Potash Mine 200 km east of GZD lands
- Significant Potash in drill core or indicated by gamma logs at depths ranging from 1,060m to 1,675m
- Temperatures at those depths range from about 50oC to 75oC. Optimal temperature for solution mining is approximately 75oC.
NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Potash Potential of Grizzly Discoveries Inc.'s Alberta Potash Project, dated July 31, 2012
* The Company currently does not have a defined compliant 43-101 resource on its Alberta Potash Property. There is no guarantee that with further work one will be defined.